2022 edition WoW Challenge
A year has passed since WoW - Women on Women was born when we showed our "wow moments" in order to spread the word about the successful, meaningful and memorable moments of women in business, in order to inspire positively more women. This year we aim to inspire women to stick to their plan and make things happen, walking their talks. Every thing is possible, when we do what we preach and let's make it contagious!
For the whole month of March, in occasion of the IWD month, you can take part to our WoW Challenge.
Discover the benefits and how to get take part.
Calling all women in business to "walk the talk"
We want to hear your voice.
Accept the challenge: say it with a snapshot!
In occasion of IWD Month, #WoWChallenge named #walkthetalk is a WoW initiative conceived to support women in business inspiring women to practice what they say and/or preach. A way to be contagious with positive initiatives inspiring more and more women to dare and act!
We have launched a digital #WoWChallenge to raise awareness for women in business, spotlighting entrepreneurs and professionals.
We want to share stories of female entrepreneurs and professionals. Therefore we are challenging you to share your ones as well with a snapshot!
Follow us and use the #WoWChallenge hashtag to get involved with celebrating your 'walk the talk' moments that 'womentrepreneurs' and female professionals achieve when they follow their ambitions.
How #WoWChallenge works:
1. Post a snapshot (on your social media network of choice) which signifies a ‘wow moment’ in your career or life which has been made possible with the support of other women.
2. Tag three ‘womentrepreneurs’ and female professionals in your post to share the challenge.
3. Use the hashtags #WoWChallenge and #walkthetalk and tag WoW Women On Women on the links below:
4. Briefly describe your #walkthetalk for your audience.
5. et voila! You have joined the WoW movement, inspiring more women to act and make things they say and promote.